Donations to political groups are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation via the LFPME website I understand and accept the following:
- If I am making a donation of more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is included on a UK electoral register (excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- If I donate more than more than £7,500 to LFPME in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be reported to the Electoral Commission. Such donations will be published on the Electoral Commission's website, although my home address will not be made public
- The money you use to make a donation must be from your own funds. You must not pass on money to the LFPME from a third party. It is an offence not to reveal the true source of a donation.
- this donation is not tax-deductible
- this donation facility is provided for individuals to make donations to the LFPME. UK companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations to the LFPME.
The information you have provided will not be shared with any organisation or individual outside the LFPME without your consent, nor transferred outside of the United Kingdom.